- Why should you pick Fahlman Home Inspections?
1) Fahlman Home Inspections proudly serves Saskatchewan with all your inspection needs. Click Here for a full list of certifications.
2) We are a one stop shop for all your inspection needs. Along with Thermal Imaging on every inspection, we can also check your sewer line to determine condition and damage, test for Radon levels in the home, see if there is any Mold/Asbestos present, Well Water Testing, as well as a thorough Pest Inspection.
3) The reports are done electronically and can usually be emailed the same day as the inspection. Reports consist not only of text, but of images and videos as well.
**OUR SERVICE GUARANTEE: If you don't have your report the same day as the inspection, you will get $100 refund. **
4) We always do a roof level inspection. That means we’ll use a drone, a Docapole camera system or we’ll walk the roof. We’ll never use binoculars from the ground.
5) Feel free to join me for a walkthrough as I explain my findings and answer any questions that you may have. I consider myself not just an inspector, but a Professional Consultant and your home inspection is your best opportunity to learn about the home. Go ahead, just take a look at the reviews, and you’ll see many clients commenting on this aspect of our service. You deserve to get your money’s worth and deserve to know more than just what is wrong, but how to remedy it as well.
6) I have no limit on where I will go. I have done inspections in Regina, Moose Jaw, Weyburn, Estevan, Carlyle, Whitewood, Moosomin, Grenfell, Wolseley, Indian Head, Fort Qu'Appelle, Melville, Yorkton, Preeceville, Norquay, Raymore, Last Mountain Lake, Calling Lakes, Davidson, Lumsden, Humboldt and everywhere in between. Let Fahlman Home Inspections be your Inspector today.